If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our parsley bed is growing out of control. I needed to find a way to store/ gift lot's of parsley fast. I like to keep things as simple as possible while still aiming for that subtle balance of the elements of flavour. I did some research and liked this recipe by ieatthepeach https://food52.com/recipes/24851-parsley-miso-pesto
But I wanted to Jazz it up a little, Here is my results. —Shanti
- 2 cups (generous) Parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sweet white Miso
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Place Parsley, 'Miso, Garlic, Lemon juice, salt and pepper in food processor and mix well
- Add macadamia nuts and pulse till coarsely chopped and mixed through.
- Pour over olive oil last to serve or store.