If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If a margarita and a taco had a beautiful love child, this would be it. But what I really love is how easy, delicious, healthy and versatile this recipe is. —Chrissy / Eat Some, Wear Some
Tequila Lime Marinade
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2-3 jalapeños, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Taco Toppings (optional)
- 8-10 small tortillas
- pickled red onion
- chipotle mayo
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a large ziploc bag, add the chicken and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat and lightly oil your grill or a large sauté pan. Remove the chicken from the marinade, making sure no garlic or jalapeños are stuck to it. Grill or sauté over med-high heat until nicely charred and cooked through.
- Let the chicken cool slightly while you assemble your taco toppings then slice the chicken into thin strips. Assemble tacos or let others make their own.