If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We’re celebrating this month with a fall twist on Jello shots! We made these hard apple cider Jello shots and they’re delicious! To make them beautiful, we did a batch of apple cider Jello shots and then a batch of white Jello shots with sweetened condensed milk, which gives it a cool look. Cheers to the fall!! —Eden Passante
- 2 cups Water
- 4 cups Hard Cider
- 4 Envelopes Gelatin
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Envelopes Gelatin
- 14 ounces Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Water
- Hard Cider Jello: Take the water and 2 cups hard cider and put in a pot with the sugar. Add the gelatin and let proof for a few minutes.
- Once swelled or bloomed, put the pot over medium heat and bring to a slow boil until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Take off the heat and add in the remaining 2 cups of hard cider. Pour into a square baking dish and cover in the fridge for a few hours until set.
- Once set, cut into small cubes and put in a 9×9 square dish, piling them on top of each other.
- Condensed Milk Jello: Mix 1/2 cups cold water and 2 gelatin packets together and let proof. Add in 1 1/2 cups boiling water and mix until gelatin is dissolved.
- Mix in one can of sweetened condensed milk. Let the mixture come to room temperature and pour 1 cup over the cubed cider Jello.
- Cover and let set in fridge. You can use the remaining amount to make sweetened condensed milk Jello as well.
More Great Recipes: Desserts