If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect healthy lunch. —Mary Devinat
- 2 endives
- 1 tomato
- 1/3 cup lentils
- 3 handfuls lamb’s lettuce
- 1/4 feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- salt and pepper
- To make this salad nothing more simple, start preparing your lentils. Cook them in a little water and stir regularly until they are cooked, add occasionally a little water. Putting water regularly helps me to see if they are cooked or not. Pass them under cold water and reserve in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, cut your endive into strips (removing the center) and diced tomato.
- In your dish or your lunch box, add the lamb’s lettuce, endive and tomatoes. Get out of the fridge lentils and add them. Finally, crumble feta on top.
- For the dressing, in a small bol, mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar (I know I put all the time, but I love it so much!), Mustard, salt and pepper. Then, pour it on your salad and mix well.