If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Put a healthy spin on pizza with this Pesto Pizza recipe! Layer your favorite veggies and cheese over a superfood pesto made with kale for a quick and easy (and nutritious!) meal. Visit ThreeBridges.com for additional information on their Superfood Pesto and more delicious recipes! —m_foodie
Makes: 1 pizza
12 inch Pizza Crust
ounces Three Bridges Superfood Pesto
cup cherry tomatoes, halved
cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
cup kalamata olives, chopped
cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450º F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet
- Prep your vegetables by washing and slicing or chopping them
- Spread pesto evenly over pizza crust
- Evenly distribute the vegetables and cheese over the pizza
- Bake for 15 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown
- Cut into slices. Serve immediately and enjoy!