If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The sweet, nuttiness of the manchego cheese with the fluffy scrambled eggs and slightly salty ham pairs wonderfully with the chili powder and garlic seasoned potato noodles. —Inspiralized
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 3/4 pound red potatoes, Blade D, peeled, noodles trimmed
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces Serrano ham
- 1/4 cup finely grated manchego cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place a medium skillet over medium-high and add in the olive oil. Once the oil heats, add in the potato noodles, season with salt, pepper, garlic and chili powder and toss. Let cook, covered, for 7-10 minutes or until cooked through. Once cooked, divide onto two plates and cover to keep warm.
- While potato noodles cook, beat the eggs and set aside.
- Once potatoes are done, immediately add in the eggs and scramble them. Divide the eggs onto the plates with potato noodles. Then, place 1 piece of Serrano ham per plate. Dust each plate with manchego and garnish with chives. Serve.