If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Moist pumpkin bundt cake spiced with fall seasonings mixed with gooey dark chocolate chips. —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoons Ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoons Ground ginger
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ½ cups (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- ⅓ cups Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (or better yet, use bourbon)
- ½ cups Plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt until well mixed.
- In a separate, larger bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, followed by the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, and greek yogurt.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir together until just combined (batter will be thick). Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter evenly into the bundt pan and bake at 350 until top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean - about 55-60 minutes.
- Cool cake slightly, then run a knife around the edge, and invert onto a cooling rack to finish cooling before slicing and eating!