If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A super easy and delicious European cookie with a strong almond flavor. The batter is also really good to eat raw! —Virginie Degryse
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the ingredients with your hands until they stick together.
- Shape the dough like a cylinder, slice, and bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World