If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cookies melt in your mouth and they are totally addictive. I first had them at my Jewish Moroccan friend Henna party in Barcelona. I make them on Hannukah. —May I have that recipe
cup vegetable oil
cups confectioner's sugar
cups almond flour or almond meal
cups whole wheat pastry flour
teaspoon baking powder
tablespoon ground cinnamon and a little extra for sprinling
- Preheat oven at 325F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl. Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add almond flour, mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Add to oil and almond flour. Mix well with a wooden spoon and then with your hands, to form a dough.
- If dough is too wet refrigerate for 15-20 minutes if not, use your hands to form small balls. Place them on the cookie sheet and slightly flatten each one.
- Bake at 325F for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon when the cookies come out of the oven and let them cool.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World