If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We enjoy this savory sauce on chicken with rice! Delicious on broccoli! —The Spoon and Pint
Makes about 2 cups
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup (1 can)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon herbs de provence
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (from jar)
- 2 tablespoons real lemon juice concentrate
- sea salt to taste
- crushed black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients on stove until smooth and warm! Now thats simple! Use this sauce on grilled, baked or fried breaded chicken! You can also use sauce on broccoli!