If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A gorgeous, easy, clean-eating friendly breakfast! —Inspiralized
- 2 yukon gold potatoes, peeled, Blade C/D
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- Sriracha to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, add in the potato noodles, drizzle with olive oil and toss together with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spray a 9" diameter x 2" pie pan with cooking spray and pack with potato noodles. Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Once done, use a spatula to carefully remove the potato pie from the pan and set on a large dinner plate.
- After 40 minutes, place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once heated, add in the eggs and fry until egg whites are set. Meanwhile, slice the avocado.
- At this point, you can divide the potato pie into two pieces for easier sharing or you can serve the pie as one and share.
- After you divide or leave as one, top with avocado slices, fried eggs and drizzle with sriracha and garnish with parsley. Enjoy immediately.