If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The spicy chorizo gives this Spanish omelette a beautiful savory and salty flavor. —Inspiralized
Makes 4 large slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 small chorizo links, small diced
- 2 310g white potatoes, peeled, Blade A
- 6 whole eggs
- 5 egg whites, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, to garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once the oil heats, add in the onion and chorizo and cook for 2 minutes or until the onions become translucent.
- Then, add in the potato noodles, season with salt and pepper and toss with pasta tongs, careful not to break the noodles. Cook for about 5 minutes, tossing occasionally, until the potatoes are almost cooked completely.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the potato noodles. If some potatoes stick out of the eggs, that's okay. Let cook for 1-2 minutes or until eggs set on the bottom of the skillet.
- Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes or until edges brown. Remove skillet from the oven, garnish with parsley and serve. Slice into 4 or 8 pieces.