If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I always admire the looks of fruitcakes sold during the holidays. However, I never tasted one that I actually liked. So,,,,,, the Country Fruitcake is my alternative to the traditional, store-bought fruitcake! —debra
Makes 1 bundt cake
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup craisins
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup mashed or chopped fig preserves
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- Mix butter, eggs, and fig preserves until softened and well blended.
- Add cake mix and fruit until blended well.
- Pour into greased/floured Bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 325 until golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean. ( 1 to 1.5 hours depending on your oven)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Show-Stopping Holiday Main
More Great Recipes: