If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: easy and delicious. can add white beans, garlic, onion or any other common tuna salad ingredient for variation but the simple perfection of the original is my favorite. —Annie L
- 2 can high quality tuna, packed in olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 ribs of celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- open the tuna, drain the oil
- combine olive oil, red wine vinegar and salt and pepper in a small bowl
- combine all other ingredients in a larger bowl
- pour oil and vinegar mixture over tuna mixture and toss gently until combined
- serve on lightly toasted whole grain bread