If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Succulent pork, glazed with honey and Sriracha top shredded brussels sprouts in this one pot dish. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil, divided Kosher salt
- 2 Medium sized boneless pork chops
- 2 Medium leeks, white and light green parts chopped
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed then shredded
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1½ tablespoons Sriracha
- juice from 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Generously salt pork chops on both sides.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add pork chops and brown for about 3-5 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to plate.
- Add remaining olive oil, then stir in leeks and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in Brussels sprouts and cook until they start to crisp, adding more olive oil if necessary, about 10 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together honey, Sriracha, and lemon juice.
- Once Brussels sprouts are done, turn heat down to medium and pour sauce into pan. Stir well, then add pork chops back and baste with sauce. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, until pork chops are cooked through. Top with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.