Author Notes: Succulent pork, glazed with honey and Sriracha top shredded brussels sprouts in this one pot dish. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
tablespoons Olive oil, divided Kosher salt
Medium sized boneless pork chops
Medium leeks, white and light green parts chopped
pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed then shredded
juice from 1 lemon
Freshly ground black pepper
In This Recipe
- Generously salt pork chops on both sides.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add pork chops and brown for about 3-5 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to plate.
- Add remaining olive oil, then stir in leeks and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in Brussels sprouts and cook until they start to crisp, adding more olive oil if necessary, about 10 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together honey, Sriracha, and lemon juice.
- Once Brussels sprouts are done, turn heat down to medium and pour sauce into pan. Stir well, then add pork chops back and baste with sauce. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, until pork chops are cooked through. Top with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.