If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The best cooking I ever did was when I was sleeping. You season this roast and then cook it low and slow. When you wake up you have a delicious roast that melts in your mouth. —Nestingproject
- 5 pounds Boston Butt Roast
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Fennel Powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Ground pepper
- Rub the olive oil into the Boston Butt
- Mix salt, pepper and fennel powder together and rub all over the roast
- Place Roast in a Roasting pan and into an oven heated to 225 degrees for about 8 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Roasted Pork Shoulder