If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A (very vague) recipe for mint sauce that's been in my family for as long as anyone can remember. —Leslie Stephens
Makes as much mint sauce as you like!
- 1 large handful mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or less according to taste
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Hot water, to texture
- Place mint leaves in food processor or blender.
- Add sugar and process until ground up.
- Add the white vinegar and mix until well-combined, then add the hot water to texture.