Author Notes: Recipe provided by Brette Warshaw. —Food52
Makes: 1 pie
pints pumpkin ice cream
box Nabisco ginger snaps (crushed)
tablespoons butter (melted)
- Mix melted butter with crushed ginger snaps and press in pie plate. Freeze to harden.
- When crust is frozen, add 1 1/2 pints of pumpkin ice cream and freeze.
- Add shaved chocolate or sugared pecans with milky way sauce as toppings, and a dab of whipped cream.
- Thaw 10 minutes, cut, and serve. Freeze extras for later!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!