If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe provided by Brette Warshaw. —Food52
Makes 1 pie
- 1 1/2 pints pumpkin ice cream
- 1/2 box Nabisco ginger snaps (crushed)
- 6 1/2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Mix melted butter with crushed ginger snaps and press in pie plate. Freeze to harden.
- When crust is frozen, add 1 1/2 pints of pumpkin ice cream and freeze.
- Add shaved chocolate or sugared pecans with milky way sauce as toppings, and a dab of whipped cream.
- Thaw 10 minutes, cut, and serve. Freeze extras for later!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!