If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This warm roasted pumpkin and goat cheese salad has everything it takes to make us happy in a fall day. The goat cheese salty softness and the fresh spinach freshness balance the soft and warm sweetness of the roasted pumpkin. It's a salad that is eaten with pleasure from the first to the last bite. You can enjoy it as a side dish or make it the star of the meal. —Paula
- 0,5 hokkaido pumpkin
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 0,5 red onion, finely sliced
- 100 grams chèvre cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Dried oregano, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Wash the pumpkin, remove seeds and cut into thin slices. Arrange on a baking tray, drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft and cooked.
- In a serving plate, arrange the spinach leaves and sliced red onion. Season with salt, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add the roasted pumpkin and crumble the goat cheese on top. Season with dried oregano and serve immediately.