If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: (Freezes very well, to warm in a pan with a little olive oil) —Mary Devinat
- 6 carrots
- 500 grams whole tomatoes in can
- 3 small cans of concentrated tomatoes
- 500 grams minced beef
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Grate your carrots. Make them return in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. They must be tender. That can take some time, think of moving from time to time and cover. When they obtained the deliberate result, add the whole tomatoes which you will beforehand have cut boorishly in pieces. Add then the concentrated of tomato.
- In a frying pan, quickly get back the minced beef without fat, then, add to the preparation. Add the parsley and salt, pepper. Move the whole and cover. Make simmer until tomatoes liquefy.
- Cook your pastas (tagliatelli is the best!).
- When pastas are cooked, serve the whole. Sprinkle with a little parsley and Parmesan cheese and adjust the seasoning. Here we are, you can taste!