If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 28 ounces can crushed tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1.5 packets taco seasoning
- 12 ounces can chili beans, pinto
- 1 salt & pepper to taste
- bag Beanitos White Bean chips
- shredded cheese (for topping)
- shredded lettuce (for topping)
- chopped onions (for topping)
- sliced avocado (for topping)
- In a large pan, saute bell pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until onions become translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add in the ground turkey and cook until browned (about 8 minutes).
- Add in crushed tomato, beans, chili powder, taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Let simmer for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Remove from stove and serve over a bed of Beanitos chips, topped with your favorite toppings.