If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy side dish to compliment any steak or meat dinner or dinner party. —Sara
- 1 pound Baby Potatoes (Red, White, Gold mix)
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, loosely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 pinches Salt
- Wash baby potatoes, place them in a microwave safe bowl and and heat them covered for 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, chop the rosemary and garlic.
- When potatoes are done, remove them and place them on a cutting board. Smash them to flatten them (I used a large knife on its side to smash down on the potatoes). There's no right way to do this, just as long as they are flat!
- When potatoes are smashed, heat 1 tsp of olive oil in the pan.
- Add the potatoes and cook them to get a golden brown crust on the outside. Add the garlic and rosemary when the potatoes are almost golden brown.
- When they are all fully a light golden brown on the outside, transfer them to a baking sheet.
- Broil the potatoes on high until desired crispiness (could be anywhere from 5-15 minutes).
- Add salt and/or pepper to taste!