If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make this for your next holiday get-together! Pleases a crowd we promise! This cheese ball can be smothered on a toasted bagel for breakfast! —The Spoon and Pint
Makes 1 large cheese ball
- 2.25 ounces dried beef (very small pieces)
- 24 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (about 5)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic (in jar)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked garlic powder or regular garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- sliced almonds
- fresh dill
- Place dried beef in a food processor or slice into very small pieces.
- Then mix all ingredients except sliced almonds and fresh dill in a bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Form mixture into ball with your hands. Wrap in saran wrap and place in refrigerator until you are ready to use. Before serving roll cheese ball in slice almonds and place fresh dill on the cheese ball for a garnish and some extra flavor!
- Serve cheese ball with crackers or bagel chips! This can also be used on a toasted bagel for breakfast!