If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is such a simple recipe that I like to dress up with the finest organic heirloom carrots. —GregCooks
- 1 pound carrots peeled
- 2 1/2 ounces Slate Roof Creamery Honey Butter (1/2 container)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Wash carrots
- Place in single layer in skillet with cover, cut carrots if necessary to fit.
- Add Classic Honey Butter, water, salt
- Cover and place on medium high heat
- Cook 10 minutes then remove cover and cook until liquid evaporates and carrots are glazed, about another 10 minutes