If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Banana, chocolate chip and dulce de leche are really good friends. And when they come together in a mini donut form, oh my god, tell me how many dozens you are going to have! —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes 2 dozens mini donuts
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup all purpose flou
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- 1/4 cup chocolate jimmies
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease mini donut pan(s).
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, banana and oil until smooth.
- Sift in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan(s) and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Dunk each donut into dulce de leche, and place it on a wire rack. Sprinkle chocolate jimmies on top.