If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Little balls of peanut butter cookie dough goodness. They taste amazing and it's something you can feel good about eating! Made with whole grain oats and lightly sweetened with maple syrup - a decadent treat that won't leave you feeling guilty. I keep these in my freezer and have them whenever I need a snack or energy boost. —GlutenFreeBabe
Makes 40 balls
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt (only if using unsalted peanut butter. If your PB is salted, use less)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips, optional
- Place all ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) in a food processor.
- Turn on and process until combined and sticky (you may need to stop and stir a few times). Add an extra Tablespoon water if needed to get your dough to stick.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the optional chocolate chips.
- Form into small balls, about heaping teaspoon sized. Makes about 40 teaspoon sized balls.
- Freeze on a parchment lined baking sheet, then transfer to freezer bags and store in your freezer.