If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has an Irish heritage much the same as soda bread but without flour . My good friend Lea ( herself Irish ) kindly let me have the recipe, after much begging ! —Fiona Taylor
Makes 1 1lb loaf
- 500 grams Yoghurt
- 400 grams Porridge oats
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Bicarbonate of soda
- 2 handfuls Mixed seeds of choice
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Put int lined 1lb loaf tin
- Place in oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes
- Take out of tin and pop back in oven for a further 5-10 minutes.