If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love to make this when I am HANGRY or use it as a side dish for dinners..NUMMY! —rebecca
- 2 cups Uncooked Rice
- 1 bunch Celery, peeled and chopped evenly
- 1 piece Sweet Onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups Cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 1 piece Large tomato
- 1 cup Beef broth or Bone broth
- Cook your rice and set aside
- slice your onion, peel and cut your celery into small bits, chop your mushrooms, chop and seed your tomato. Set aside.
- Heat up 1 -2 large tablespoon(s) of clarified butter or unsalted butter (your choice) and add a nice dose of olive oil, salt and pepper and broth, let simmer for a short minute.
- Add parsley or more salt and garlic ... THEN EAT .. you don't even have to share... I rarely do - though my hubby prefers it if I do. And so ... I share if he's home and hungry.
More Great Recipes: Side Dishes