If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a healthier version of pizza, that is still delicious and filling! Please feel free to use any veggies you prefer or add a protein of your choice. This recipe has been made dairy-free using Almond cheese, which still melts and tastes wonderfully. —Emy Breitenwischer
piece whole wheat or garlic Naan Bread
tablespoons tablespoons 365 Jalapeno-Basil Pesto (found at Whole Foods)
cup Lisanatti Shredded Mozzarella Almond Cheese
cup marinated artichokes, chopped
cup marinated sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry & sliced
tablespoons black olives, sliced
tablespoon basil or Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place foil on baking sheet and put naan bread on foil.
- Smear pesto on naan bread.
- Sprinkle shredded almond cheese on pizza, making sure to cover the entire piece, except about 1/2” from the end to create a “crust.”
- Spread artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and black olives evenly on pizza. Season with basil or Italian seasoning.
- Place pizza in oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese & crust turns golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple minutes, then cut into slices.