Author Notes: This is a healthier version of pizza, that is still delicious and filling! Please feel free to use any veggies you prefer or add a protein of your choice. This recipe has been made dairy-free using Almond cheese, which still melts and tastes wonderfully. —Emy Breitenwischer
piece whole wheat or garlic Naan Bread
tablespoons tablespoons 365 Jalapeno-Basil Pesto (found at Whole Foods)
cup Lisanatti Shredded Mozzarella Almond Cheese
cup marinated artichokes, chopped
cup marinated sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry & sliced
tablespoons black olives, sliced
tablespoon basil or Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place foil on baking sheet and put naan bread on foil.
- Smear pesto on naan bread.
- Sprinkle shredded almond cheese on pizza, making sure to cover the entire piece, except about 1/2” from the end to create a “crust.”
- Spread artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and black olives evenly on pizza. Season with basil or Italian seasoning.
- Place pizza in oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese & crust turns golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple minutes, then cut into slices.