If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ok, we can barely even call this a recipe. This is for when you have last-minute guests and snack needs are expressed and you just can’t with the boring chips and salsa again.
Here’s how it goes: Top dip with olives and citrus zest, serve with whatever you have for dipping. Entertaining trophy, coming right up. —Cava Grill
- 1 package Cava Eggplant & Red Pepper Dip
- 1 jar oil-cured olives, halved
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 1 teaspoon aleppo pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- kohlrabi, radishes & water crackers for serving
- Transfer Eggplant & Red Pepper dip to a serving bowl. Top with a handful of olives and lightly sprinkle with lemon zest, aleppo pepper, and sea salt. Serve with crudite and your favorite crackers for dipping.