If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you’ve never had everything-bagel-spiced something, you haven’t lived. Don’t worry, we’re here to help. This blend’s fool-proof and easily prepped and stored in large quantities. Hummus is only the beginning of this love affair. —Cava Grill
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sea salt, coarse
- 1 package Cava Traditional Hummus
- Toast sesame seeds in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl to cool. Stir in onion flakes, garlic powder, poppy seeds, and sea salt. Sprinkle on top of your favorite hummus flavor and enjoy with torn bread, warm soft pretzel bites, or crackers.