If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cranberry Walnut Scones made with almond flour and studded with dried cranberries. Only 7 ingredients total, easy blend and bake recipe! —elanaspantry
cups blanched almond flour
teaspoon baking soda
tablespoons coconut sugar
tablespoon orange zest
cup dried cranberries
cup walnuts, chopped
- In a food processor pulse together almond flour and baking soda
- Pulse in egg, coconut sugar, and orange zest
- Transfer dough to a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Form dough into a large circle, 1-1½ inches thick
- Cut dough like a pizza, into 8 slices
- Bake at 350° for 12-16 minutes until edges are browned