If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Debaser cocktail is Joaquín's ode to "one of the great martini lovers of all time—the surrealist Spanish filmmaker Luis Buñuel." —Food52
- 2 ounces Tanqueray No. Ten Gin
- 1 ounce Lustau Los Arcos Amontillado sherry
- 2 teaspoons (scant) Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao
- 2 teaspoons (scant) Licor 43
- 2 teaspoons (scant) orgeat syrup
- Few dashes orange bitters
- Olives and lemon peel, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing glass, add plenty of ice, and stir briskly until very cold.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an olive skewered through its poles (such that the olive is on it's side), with the skewer placed on the rim of the glass. Express the oils from a lemon peel over the drink and discard the twist.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: