If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favorite salad to throw together before work. —Melissa Roels
Avocado Kale Salad
- 3-4 leaves of kale torn or chopped finely
- 1/8-1/4 cups spicy black beans (either cooked in salsa or the 365 spicy black beans)
- 1/8-1/4 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 small avocado
- 1 smoked roasted red pepper, chopped (I prefer the brand m'lady)
- Prep all ingredients. Tear kale into bowl, top with remaining items.
Sweet Lime Cumin Dressing
- Juice of half a lime
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon honey (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chile pepper
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in microwave. Juice lime into small bowl, add melted butter, olive oil, and honey, whisk. Add salt and pepper, cumin, and dried chile pepper. Taste and adjust proportions to your liking. Drizzle over salad.