If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy and delicious recipe for the classic fruity drink. A refreshing beverage to enjoy during the warm weather months, or anytime! —Karrie / Tasty Ever After
Makes 12 cups
- 1.75 liters bottle of a good quality red wine
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 fresh orange, cut into thin slices
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into thin slices
- 2 fresh green apples, unpeeled and diced
- 1 liter sparkling water (can use flavored or plain)
- ice, optional
- Combine the red wine, brandy, orange juice, and fruits in a large pitcher, cover, and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the sparkling water and stir well. Spoon some of the fruit into each glass, add ice (if desired), and pour the sangria over the top. Make a toast to everyone's good health and enjoy!