Author Notes: Lightly adapted from Nigella Lawson's recipe for brandy butter, this version calls for a few spoonfuls of ground almonds, which I find gives a lovely rich texture to the creamed butter. —Skye | From My Dining Table
Serves: 8 to 10
grams confectioners' sugar
grams soft butter
grams ground almonds
4 to 6
- Sift the confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
- Add the butter and whisk vigorously until smooth. Add almonds and mix to incorporate.
- Slowly add the brandy to taste, a little at a time.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. Serve at room temperature.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!