If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lightly adapted from Nigella Lawson's recipe for brandy butter, this version calls for a few spoonfuls of ground almonds, which I find gives a lovely rich texture to the creamed butter. —Skye | From My Dining Table
Serves 8 to 10
- 200 grams confectioners' sugar
- 150 grams soft butter
- 50 grams ground almonds
- 4 to 6 tablespoons brandy
- Sift the confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
- Add the butter and whisk vigorously until smooth. Add almonds and mix to incorporate.
- Slowly add the brandy to taste, a little at a time.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks. Serve at room temperature.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!