If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a refreshing aquavit-based spin on a Tom Collins, originally from Marvel Bar in Minneapolis. —fiveandspice
Makes 1 drink
- 1/2 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces aquavit (I use our Øvrevann Aquavit, which is an un-aged taffel-style aquavit)
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle brine
- club soda
- Combine all the ingredients except for the club soda in an ice-filled Collins glass. Stir to combine, then top with club soda.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!