If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a type of salad made up from carrot and beetroot. It is easy to make and ready within 20 minutes. Cook it, Taste it and Enjoy! —Wholefood Simply
- 3 pieces carrots, ends trimmed, chopped into quarters
- 1 piece small beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 1 piece pink lady apple, cored and quartered
- juice of half a lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons soft of liquid coconut oil (depending on how much you like it, I opt for two)
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend until the mixture resembles a roughly grated consistency.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.