If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kind of a salad, kind of a slaw. Here is listed the building blocks to something fresh and delicious, and so so easy. —sevenfaces
Makes a big bowl
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1/4 small red cabbage, julienned
- 1/4 chinese cabbage, julienned
- 1/2 cup butter beans, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup edamame, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves, whole or chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 3 tablespoons miso paste
- 12 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Combine the first 7 ingredients, from zucchini to almonds, in a large bowl.
- Whisk the last 4 ingredients, from miso to sesame oil, in a small bowl until combined into a dressing.
- Pour 2/3 of the dressing into the other ingredients and toss to coat and combine. If a taste test proves lacking, add dressing until you are happy with the flavour.
- Can be served immediately or after a rest in the fridge. Excellent with most things, especially grilled fish.