If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious holiday favorite combines the perfect amount of sweetness and nutty flavor with a silky smooth texture. Recipe adaptation courtesy of Karo Syrup. —Erin F.
- 1 cup Karo Light Corn Syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups pecans
- 9-inch deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla using a spoon. Stir in pecans. Pour filling into prepared pie crust.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 60 to 70 minutes. Pie is done when center reaches 200°F. Tap center surface of pie lightly – it should spring back when done.
- Cool for 2 hours on wire rack before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Best Thing You Ate This Year