Author Notes: It was born of stuff that happened to be in the house, a bad day and a hunger that required something quick and easy. —Colin
Can of White Beans
pinch Kosher Salt
pinch Ground pepper
teaspoon Dried Oregano
teaspoon Dried Tarragon
Medium Shrimp, cleaned
bunch Asparagus, trimmed
Drizzle of Olive Oil
In This Recipe
- Drizzle olive oil in a medium skillet over low heat.
- Add minced garlic, let sizzle for a minute.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add white beans and turn up heat to medium.
- Add the asparagus, trimmed and chopped into bite size pieces — stirring all together.
- Continuing to stir, add the oregano and tarragon, cook for another minute or so.
- Add the shrimp, when they've turned pink, you're done.
- Divide and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Asparagus Recipe