If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Last Word cocktail, but with Champagne! Win-win. —fiveandspice
- 1/2 ounce London dry-style gin
- 1/2 ounce Green Chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce Luxardo Maraschino liqueur
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- dry Champagne (or other dry sparkling wine)
- Shake all the ingredients except the Champagne with ice until chilled. Strain into a coupe or Champagne flute and top with the Champagne.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!