If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my Champagne-based take on a Moscow Mule. —fiveandspice
For the cocktail:
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce ginger syrup (recipe below)
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- dry Champagne (or other sparkling wine)
- Shake all the ingredients except the Champagne with ice until chilled. Strain into a coupe or Champagne flute and top with the sparkling wine.
For the ginger syrup:
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup demerera sugar (regular sugar is fine, too)
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and allow to steep for at least an hour, then strain.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: