If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sweet and spice Bloody Mary recipe will have you loving the hottest sauce of the moment - Gochujang! Simplify the recipe by using a premade Bloody Mary mix! —c_foodie
Bloody Mary Base
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons creamy horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 10 splashes hot sauce of your choice
- 1 ounce lime juice
Gochujang Bloody Mary
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 3 ounces Bloody Mary base
- 1 tablespoon Bibigo's Gochujang
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 splash Worcestershire
- To make Bloody Mary Base: Combine all ingredients in a pitcher. Refrigerate and chill (preferably overnight).
- To make Bibigo Gochujang Bloody Mary: Add bourbon, Bloody Mary base, Gochujang, cleery salt, black pepper and Worcestershire to a share with ice and shake. Pour into pint glass and garnish with bacon, celery, olives, pickled jalapeno and all your other favorites!
More Great Recipes: