If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegetables and corn pakoda recipe makes for a perfect evening snack!! —Sana Sayyed
- 1 medium sizedbowl Mix vegetables (Onion, Capsicum, cabbage) (sliced)
- 1/2 bowl Corn (boiled)
- 2 big spoons Besan (gram flour)
- 3 tablespoons Schezuan sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon Zeera (cumin)
- Lemon juice
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients.
- You might need 3 big spoons of gram flour depending on the amount of vegetables because you don’t want to completely cover the vegetables you just need the flour to bind the vegetables together.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and drizzle little oil, make small patty of any shape you like and fry the patty from all sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot!!