If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Winter Mushroom Salad. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for lunches and dinners. Free from gluten, grains, dairy, egg and refined sugar. Enjoy. —Wholefood Simply
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 500 grams mushrooms, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons pistachio dukkah*
- 150 grams baby spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled, deseeded and finely sliced
- balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Melt the oil. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes, stir frequently.
- Turn off the add the spinach leaves. Mix to combine.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the mushroom and spinach mixture to a medium sized salad bowl, leaving any liquid in the frying pan.
- Sprinkle the dukkah over the spinach and mushroom mixture one tablespoon of at a time, mixing as you go.
- Serve the salad with sliced avocado and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
More Great Recipes: