If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came about from my ex-mother-in-law. I don't know where she got it from she has since passed away. I am not, and I repeat, I AM NOT, a big Cole Slaw fan but this is the best that has ever been. —Dikea Edwards
- 1 Bag Cabbage shredded
- 1-2 cups Helman's Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons Vinegar (your choice)
- 1-2 tablespoons Sugar (white)
- s&p pinches as much salt and pepper as you need.
- Rinse the Cabbage in cold water and drain. after the cabbage is drained well.
- Add the mayonnaise, and mix well.
- This is the secret to this delicious Cole Slaw, 1-2 Tsp. Vinegar, 1-2 Tsp. Sugar, t is important that you use the exact same amount of sugar and vinegar that is the secret.
- s & p to taste (salt and pepper) to your taste.