If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 300 grams cream cheese
- 180 grams 20%-fat sour cream
- 125 milliliters pouring cream
- 130 grams sugar
- 200 grams light brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1,25 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 70 grams chocolate shortbread cookie crumbs
- For the cinnamon sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat combine the brown sugar, the flour and 180ml hot water, cook until uniform, add the butter and 3/4tsp cinnamon powder, cook until thickened and smooth. Cool and store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- For the ice cream in a blender combine the cream cheese, sour cream, thin pouring cream, sugar, 1/2 cinnamon powder and the vanilla bean powder, whizz away until really smooth and creamy. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding the crushed chocolate cookies at the last couple of minutes of churning. Spoon into an airtight container alternating layers of ice cream and the cinnamon sauce (6-8tsp), store in the fridge for at least 5 hours until set.