If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple flavors, easy prep and delicious with white rice. —nykavi
- 6 Baby Bok choys
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2+1 tablespoons Canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- Trim and quarter Bok choys
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan. Blanch Bok choys for 20 seconds. Drain well and place on serving platter.
- Peel and cut garlic into thin slices. Heat 2 tablespoons of canola oil in small sauté pan. Add garlic and saute till crisp and brown. Keep aside.
- Heat remaining canola oil in a small pan till shimmering. Take pan off the flame and add oyster sauce, sugar, water and toasted sesame oil to pan.
- Pour sauce over Bok Choy, top with crisp garlic and enjoy.
More Great Recipes: Side Dishes