Simple flavors, easy prep and delicious with white rice.
Simple flavors, easy prep and delicious with white rice.—nykavi
Baby Bok choys
tablespoons Canola oil
teaspoon toasted Sesame Oil
tablespoons Oyster sauce
In This Recipe
- Trim and quarter Bok choys
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan. Blanch Bok choys for 20 seconds. Drain well and place on serving platter.
- Peel and cut garlic into thin slices. Heat 2 tablespoons of canola oil in small sauté pan. Add garlic and saute till crisp and brown. Keep aside.
- Heat remaining canola oil in a small pan till shimmering. Take pan off the flame and add oyster sauce, sugar, water and toasted sesame oil to pan.
- Pour sauce over Bok Choy, top with crisp garlic and enjoy.