Author Notes: Simple flavors, easy prep and delicious with white rice. —nykavi
Baby Bok choys
tablespoons Canola oil
teaspoon toasted Sesame Oil
tablespoons Oyster sauce
- Trim and quarter Bok choys
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan. Blanch Bok choys for 20 seconds. Drain well and place on serving platter.
- Peel and cut garlic into thin slices. Heat 2 tablespoons of canola oil in small sauté pan. Add garlic and saute till crisp and brown. Keep aside.
- Heat remaining canola oil in a small pan till shimmering. Take pan off the flame and add oyster sauce, sugar, water and toasted sesame oil to pan.
- Pour sauce over Bok Choy, top with crisp garlic and enjoy.
More Great Recipes: