If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you love duck sauce, you’ve got to try this all-natural, homemade version. It’s so simple and tasty, you may just decide to never go back to the old way! —Rachel (Simple Seasonal)
- 3/4 cup all-natural apricot jam
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 medium cloves fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/16 teaspoon cayenne powder (or to taste)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl with a whisk until evenly combined.
- It's best if allowed to rest in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving, so that the flavors can meld. Bring to room temperature 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight glass container at the back for your refrigerator for up to 1 month.